Weight loss: 5 drinks that can help you burn belly fat effectively  |  Photo Credit: iStock Images
- Exercise might be the obvious solution to the issue of unhealthy weight gain
- However, it must be remembered that exercising is not the only way to manage weight
- Dietary measures, as stringent as some might seem, can have a miraculous impact on weight
New Delhi: Getting rid of stubborn belly fat can be quite frustrating. Exercise might be the obvious solution to the issue, however, it is not the only one. Dietary measures, as stringent as some might seem, can have a miraculous impact on weight. When talking about diet, drinks and beverages are considered as one of the easiest ways to consume nutrients. Furthermore, very little time goes into their preparation which makes them effective and efficient.
Drinks for weight loss
Here are some drinks that can aid weight loss and fat burn:
- Coffee: Mornings don’t seem to be complete without a cup of coffee. Apart from the energy-boosting properties of this popular beverage, studies have also shed light on its ability to promote weight loss. However, excessive consumption of coffee must be avoided as it can put individuals at risk of anxiety, depression, insomnia, and other health complications.
- Black tea: Tea is one of the most commonly consumed beverages across the world and why wouldn’t it be? After all, just one sip can liven up the mood significantly. Black tea is loaded with antioxidants and other compounds that can boost metabolism, promote weight loss, and enhance the gut microbiome.
- Green tea: A widely consumed beverage, green tea has emerged as a super drink in recent times. From boosting mood to refreshing the body, green tea is packed with antioxidants, vitamin C, etc. and offers immense health benefits. Another benefit of green tea includes burning belly fat and promoting weight loss.
- Protein shakes: Contrary to popular belief, protein shakes are not solely dedicated to people who indulge in gym activities. Apart from fulfilling the body’s protein requirements, protein shakes can also induce satiety, which can promote weight loss by preventing hunger pangs and overeating.
- Apple cider vinegar: This drink is quite popular for aiding weight loss by promoting fat burn, boosting metabolism, and suppressing hunger. However, the benefits of this drink come with a catch. It is important to be careful with its consumption because mindless intake of apple cider vinegar can have erosion effects on the teeth. It is also recommended to rinse after every drink.
Disclaimer: Tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or a dietician before starting any fitness programme or making any changes to your diet.
Get the Latest health news, healthy diet, weight loss, Yoga, and fitness tips, more updates on Times Now