South Korea warns of fire-starting cats after more than 100 house fires

That same month, and also in the county of Essex, a dog that had been left home alone started a house fire by turning on the microwave, which happened to have some bread stored inside. The owner was alerted to the fire by an app on their phone, the BBC reported. Firefighters were able to be sure the fire didn’t spread, and the dog was not hurt. Following the blaze, officials warned people not to store items inside appliances and to ensure smoke alarms are installed at home, the BBC reported.

Continue reading here …

By Betty C. Giordano

Welcome to my site. My name is Betty C. Giordano and I am a blogger of everything related to mobile, news, events and reality in general. I hope you enjoy reading my content.

Leave a Reply