Marchesini Group is opening the doors of its Beauty Division to show the latest technologies developed in the field of cosmetic product processing and packaging.
From 26 to 30 April, the new 5,000 square metres facilities, recently built inside the Pianoro Headquarters, will host a large selection of machines and production lines developed to meet the needs of the cosmetic industry: from large multinationals to small laboratories, customers and suppliers will be offered an up-close look at technologies designed to cater for the entire production cycle of a cosmetic product, from process to end of line.
Marchesini Group has chosen to organize the Open House of its beauty division in conjunction with the eagerly awaited Cosmopack 2022, the most important international exhibition dedicated to the cosmetics production chain, which will be held in Bologna from 28 April to 1 May.
Marchesini Group Beauty, the brand that brings together the Group’s cosmetics technologies, will also be present at the fair, where it will showcase solutions for filling and packaging tubes, jars and bottles, machines for producing lipstick and a small laboratory, specially set up at the stand (Hall 19PK – Stand A9PK): this will create a direct link between the two events, while also offering customers a pick-up service.
“We are delighted to finally be able to open the doors of our new facilities, where the Group’s entire beauty division is coordinated” commented Marchesini Group board member Valentina Marchesini. “We will welcome our customers to show them our latest technologies, sharing ideas and plans for the future in an environment inspired by beauty. At the fair, we will also discuss new sustainability and personal care market trends with all the players in the supply chain. Today’s world needs beauty”.
Open House: a vast range of machines and services for the cosmetics industry in 13 exhibition areas
During the days of Open House, which will include events and evenings of entertainment for guests, the Marchesini Group Beauty team will be on hand to show visitors the latest products from its leading brands. In particular, the following will be on display:
– complete lines for filling and packaging jars, tubes and bottles;
– an area dedicated to technologies by Axomatic, a brand that designs and manufactures turbo-emulsifiers, tube filling machines and cosmetic filling machines;
– a make-up area devoted to Cosmatic, a brand that produces machines for packaging lipstick and filling cosmetic powders;
– the innovations developed by Dumek, a historic company specializing in process solutions, which recently moved into the new facilities of the Headquarters in Pianoro (Bologna); – primary packaging solutions, designed for Dermo-Cosmetic applications, by Corima, a division of the Group that is an Italian leader in sterile product filling. These machines will also be used to demonstrate Live Assistance, Teleservice and MIMO services, which are an excellent example of the efficiency and timeliness of Marchesini Group Customer Care during the pandemic period;
– areas reserved for secondary packaging technologies including those produced by the Marchesini Group and V2 engineering, as well as the new labelling machines designed for the cosmetics sector, produced by the Neri division. Products by Rinova, which specializes in refurbishing customer-owned Marchesini Group machines, will also be on show;
– the latest products by SEA Vision, the Group’s partner specialized in vision systems, and by Vibrotech, a company that manufactures infeed and orientation systems used in automated industrial processes.