Behavioral Health / Recovery Community Support Services
Full-time County Contractual
Date Posted: 2.18.22
Date Closing: 3.4.22
Location: 839 Bestgate Road, Annapolis, MD 21401. Requires travel around the county.
Salary: $22.50 per hour
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Benefits: Participation in the County’s group health plan (including dental, prescription and optical), paid holidays, annual and sick leave. The selected employee may also participate in the County’s deferred compensation program at his or her own expense.
Nature of Work: Responsible for supervising the Intensive Care Coordinators who work in a nonclinical capacity to assist individuals with complex substance use disorder (SUD) needs in an array of areas in their lives (e.g., medical, mental health, family, employment, criminal justice, housing, finances), that disrupt or create barriers in reaching success in the recovery process. In addition, will carry a reduced caseload. Requires a current Maryland driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- providing training, supervision and support to the Intensive Care Coordinators
- supporting the team in skill development to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- promoting positive interactions with individuals and fostering positive working relationships with providers and organizations
- monitoring services and ensuring staff compliance with policy and program procedures
- monitoring and assigning program referrals
- facilitating Care Planning Team meetings, coordination and care planning of multiple services/supports
- tracking and collecting required data and completion of required reports
Education: Bachelor’s degree in human service field
- Two years supervisory experience working in the human services field providing oversight of services and staff
- Must be able to maintain notes, data and monthly reports that are timely and accurate
Desired or Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Anne Arundel County resources
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
License: Current Maryland driver’s license
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications can apply. Send a completed County application or resume to: Human Resources, 3 Harry S. Truman Parkway, Annapolis, MD 21401, fax to 410-222-4492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 4, 2022.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Smoke-Free Workplace
You can also look at other job opportunities with Anne Arundel County
or with the State of Maryland.